You can export a list as a CSV file if you don’t have MS Excel installed on your computer, or if you want to view and edit your data using a different format.
- Go to the Lists menu, then select Item List.
- Select the Excel drop-down, then choose Export all Items.
- In the Export window, choose Create a comma separated values (.csv) file.
- Select Export.
- Assign a file name, then choose the location where you want to save the file.
- Locate, open, and edit the file as needed.
After you Download:
- This file can be found in your download file or other designated location.
- You will receive a file of your products that will look like the below.
- Please email that .csv file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any questions?
Please feel free to send us any feedback or suggestions you may have regarding our tools and/or techniques to email@example.com or via phone at 1(888) 440-8176.