Exporting gives you a CSV backup of your inventory data.
- Click Inventory > Item Search.
NOTE: You can apply filters to only include certain items in your export.
- On the top right of your search results, click the Export button. This will automatically create and download your CSV export file.
NOTE: If you're exporting item data that includes their default cost, the Inventory - Product Cost permission is required to have this data included in the CSV file.
After you Download:
- This file can be found in your download file or other designated location.
- You will receive a file of your products that will look like the below.
- Please email that .csv file to email@example.com
Have any questions?
Please feel free to send us any feedback or suggestions you may have regarding our tools and/or techniques to firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1(888) 440-8176.